Thursday, September 8, 2011

This season of life

I know that God has us in this season of life for a reason.

Last season, before we got married
I had my plan...
Where we would live, Where I would do our grocery shopping, which bank we would go to, where our church community would be, where we would work, who our friends would be, and when we would have family nights with my parents and siblings

Then I found out that God had a different plan...
We would live near Tracy, Ca...
 where Chris would become an regional manager

My world was turned upside down...
I didn't understand why God wanted something different for us when what we had here was so wonderful

But God is too big and we are too little...
so there was no way I could understand then...
maybe someday

And now in this season after being married for seven months (WOW!)
God is making it harder for us here...
work is draining and difficult here

We're ready for the next season in Manteca, Ca
God is preparing us...

It will still be hard to leave what we love here
but we will trust in God that he will give us our Manna
For He always provides just enough! (Exodus 16)

1 comment:

  1. In the words of my sweet husband, "work is still a fine privilege. We are healthy and blessed." He is so great!

    ReplyDelete