Thursday, September 8, 2011

Refreshing Lemonade

This is my all time favorite lemonade recipe! I have made this numerous times this summer in different variations. Summer is coming to an end, but it is still HOT as ever in Fresno!

This recipe serves 2-4

Ingredients
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1 cup simple syrup (boil 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water until sugar dissolves)
  • 3-5 cups water depending on how tart you like your lemonade (I use 4)
Chill & enjoy

My Variations
  • Instead of mixing lemon juice and simple syrup with 4 cups water I sometimes mix with tea (I use green tea, but any tea is great)
    • I steep 6 tea bags in 4 cups of water for about 5 minutes
  • For a fun adult beverage I mix one shot of boubon into an 8oz glass :)
  • Add a few sprigs of fresh lavander for a beautiful garnish

No comments:

Post a Comment