How was everybody's Thanksgiving? I hope you all truly felt God's love and provisions for us!
I tried out this new salad for Thanksgiving weekend, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm sorry I didn't take pictures, but I do plan on making it tomorrow (for the 3rd time) and I will try to post some then.
- about 2-4 cups spinach/arugula mix
- mixed with cranberry vinaigerette (recipe below)
- toasted pumpkin seeds
- topped with feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine viniger (I used balsamic)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4-1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp dijon musterd
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tbsp water