Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Salad

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; for his everlasting love endures forever!"- 1 Colossians 16:34
How was everybody's Thanksgiving? I hope you all truly felt God's love and provisions for us!

I tried out this new salad for Thanksgiving weekend, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm sorry I didn't take pictures, but I do plan on making it tomorrow (for the 3rd time) and I will try to post some then.

  • about 2-4 cups spinach/arugula mix
  • mixed with cranberry vinaigerette (recipe below)
  • toasted pumpkin seeds
  • topped with feta cheese
Cranberry Vinaigerette recipe:
  • 3 tablespoons red wine viniger (I used balsamic)
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/4-1/3 cup fresh cranberries
  • 1 tbsp dijon musterd
  • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 tbsp water
I hope you all enjoy this festive, Fall salad as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment